DWD Mad Tea Party accessible?

Grateful Mickey

Mouseketeer
I read on the Web that WDW Mad Tea
Party is accessible, but does one get in the queue, or "line up" around an exit?? I'm in an ECV but I can tranfer, btw.

TIA!!!!!

Scott and Hope

When we were there last, it was a "board at exit" ride. The queue is fixed and is very narrow. Normally if the line is short you'll get on pretty fast...just be sure to wave at the CM so they don't miss you waiting. Sometimes if the line is long they could give you a hand written "fast pass" to come back at a time equal to the wait time, but normally the line here is reasonable.

Also, "accessible" is a bit of a stretch for this ride but if you can transfer and step into the teacup, you'll be fine.

Mary

As Mary mentioned, you do wait at the exit for this attraction. Usually, the wiat will be at least several ride cycles and, if it is busy, they may give you a handwritten Fastpass and ask you to come back.

You will be brought into the boarding area at about the same time as they open the gates to let oth guests into the ride ara. Since teacups are to assigned in any way, as soon as the gates open, guests start Heading toward the teacup of their choice. When we have ridden, we often find that someone faster is heading toward the same teacup as we are, and they often get there first. So, I would suggest sending a faster member of your party ahead of you to get a teacup.

There is no more accessible tacup. Each has about 6 inch step up over the edge of the saucer to a somewhat level part of the saucer, then about an 8-10 inch step over the side of the teacup. The teacup has a very narrow opening.

At the end of the ride, the teacup may not end up in exactly the same place as it started, so you may have a longer or shorter walk.

Wow!!! What detail!

Sue, you rock! Have a great Earth Day tomorrow...oh, and a magical weekend!

-Scott

You're welcome. Hope you have a great time.
I was hoping to post a picture also, but the DIS photo page is not available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter