dvd players

fantasiamickey

Earning My Ears
I'm looking to buy a dvd player for our trip in May. What brand to you have? What would you recommend?
Thanks,
Lisa

For Christmas, I purchased a 7" insignia from Best buy for my DS and we like it. The screen is decent and sound is ok. A little hard to hear of there is a lot of noise, even with headphones but for the most part sound is good. I think the price is around $149 but don't forget you will need a decent travel case and those can add to the price.

I think the Panasonic dvd players are very well made. I have had a 5" one for 3 years, using it everyday and have never had a problem with it. My brother had a Toshiba that they eventually returned and my brother-in-law had a Mintek that broke after only a few weeks. Check out eBay (that's where we bought ours).

littleclover said:
For Christmas, I purchased a 7" insignia from Best buy for my DS and we like it. The screen is decent and sound is ok. A little hard to hear of there is a lot of noise, even with headphones but for the most part sound is good. I think the price is around $149 but don't forget you will need a decent travel case and those can add to the price.

Just bought the same one last week, also at Best Buy!!! :Pinkbounc

What kind of case did you get for it and where? I am looking for the one that fits over the back of a seat in the car. I saw some on ebay. do they universally fit all portable DVD players?
:confused3

Since I was traveling for Christmas I bought the case at Best buy when I bought the player. The one we got has all kinds of straps to set it up in the car but I do have to say that when the sun is shining the screen is hard to see. We keep a towel in the car since my son is 11yrs old, he holds the towel over the top so the sun is blocked. I think the price was around 20 or 25 dollars and fits the player real well. It has a section to hold 3 dvd's w/o cases and 2 or 3 dvd cases.

my got my DD a teen tech one for christmas and have really been pleased with it. It wasn't very expensive and its seems very sturdy. We got ours at TrU.

I have the Audiovox with the flip up screen I think it is a 6 inch screen. It has the case that it fits in and it has the straps that you can either hook it to the center console or it can hang in between both seats or you can hang it over a front seat. It sells at Best Buy for 350.00 and I got it off ebay for 125.00..The only probelm I had was that the chick I bought it from stated in her auction it came with the the car adapter , remote, straps etc. and when I got it it had nothing with it other than the case. I had to buy the rest of the stuff. I contacted her SEVERAL times and even called her home and she said she sent it but when I did not receive it and I called again and again and again she would not return my calls. So my guess is that she lied to me HUH??? That has been over a year ago.

Other than that it works great but just be cautious of your ebayers!!!!

I just received my Polaroid 8" today from UPS. So I can't tell you if it works or not but I was excited about it having 30 video games built in, for my ds (8).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter