DVD players/ Video games in the DLH

Warlock128

Mouseketeer
Hey, does anyone know if its possible for the tv's in the disneyland hotel to be connected to a dvd player or ps2 i will bring from home? Has anyone done this, or seen the back of the tvs they provide? id like to watch some movies in the hotel room after coming back from the park and ready to sleep.

The DLH website doesn't mention DVD players, and I was told on the DIS that only concierge rooms would have them, so we didn't bring DVDs. So imagine my surprise when our room had a DVD player!

I'd recommend calling the hotel to ask if your room will have one; then you won't have to bring one along unnecessarily.

If you get a suite, there will be a dvd player in the living room area. In just a regular room, we never had one but in one room, there were av jacks right on front of the tv and it was a cinch to hook up our own portable dvd player and it worked great. The next time, no jacks-grrr and I even turned the tv all the way around to see if there were some in the back and no luck. I guess it depends on what model tv you end up with but I did love having the dvd player hook up because my kids fell asleep early and the TV channels are terrible, no pay per view no hbo or anything decent. We use the dvd player in the car so it is easy enough to just carry it into the hotel and at least try.

I was at PPH and we hooked up our portable DVD player to the TV with no problem(Bring your cables) They only had VHS available.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter