DVC Welcome Package..

babesboo99

Veteren Disney Vacationer
Out of curiosity, I was wondering exactly what is in a Disney welcome package if there are any?

We just bought direct BWV, and received a tote bag ,and points books and some other misc paperwork!

if you buy resale, you'll have to miss out on the tote bag. (but you'd save more than enough to buy one on ebay if you really wanted it.)

(but you'd save more than enough to buy one on ebay if you really wanted it.)

Wow, I really didn't think it'd be on ebay. The starting bids range from $1 to $10. I think our old one is somewhere in the basement holding my son's old shoes :)

I thought they had stopped any direct Welcome gifts? I couldn't even keep the pen from signing for our direct BLT and VGC points. :rolleyes:

Our guide gave us a giraffe magnet when we purchased back in 2009 at AKV. Did anybody else get that? I accidentally broke ours and tried to get another, but Disney doesn't have them anymore...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter