Dvc villa packing list?

we"reofftoneverland

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have one that they would be willing to share? I have one but I feel like I am forgetting some things!

Here is mine (doesn’t include clothes and toiletries):
Sandwich bags, different sizes
Aluminum foil
Kitchen towels
Dish pods
Dish soap
Laundry detergent
Softener sheets
Pizza cutter
Coffee maker
Coffee pods
Disposable coffee cups
Bar soap
Hand soap

Food
cereal
Pop tarts
Granola bars
Protein bars
Hot chocolate
Nuts
Popcorn
Gummies bears
Bread
Honey
Peanut butter
Jam
Nutella
Oatmeal
Beef jerky
Water
Diet Coke/ root beer etc
Drink boxes

Brita pitcher - can't drink anything made with Florida water unless it passes through a filter

Seasonal paper plates and matching napkins, along with fabric place mats from the $ store. Nothing necessary, but fun and it doesn't take up much room...oh, and ice cream to put the Nutella on! Have fun!

Does anyone have one that they would be willing to share? I have one but I feel like I am forgetting some things!

Here is mine (doesn’t include clothes and toiletries):
Sandwich bags, different sizes
Aluminum foil
Kitchen towels There are kitchen towels in the villas.
Dish pods
Dish soap There is dish soap and dishwasher detergent in the villas.
Laundry detergent One bedrooms and larger will give you a bottle of liquid detergent good for two loads.
Softener sheets

Pizza cutter
Coffee maker All villas have a Mr Coffee style coffee maker, but you need to provide the filters if you drink a lot of coffee.
Coffee pods
Disposable coffee cups
Bar soap All villas have bar soap in the bathrooms.
Hand soap
Note my replies above. I also take snap hooks for the shower to hand up bathing suits or body puffs (for shower gel).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter