Dvc & travel agent

PrincessMati

Earning My Ears
I have been working with the same travel agent for a while now. Always done a great job and managed everything for us at WDW and DLR. We are thinking to cruise for the first time next year paying cash (no points). Can she still book that cruise for me and get dvc perks like discounts or booking window advantage? Or do I need to do it all by my own with member services?

As a dvcmember there was only onetime my DU TA could not book for me. About 10 years ago there was a special deal for dvc members to book cruises that were 30% off. You had to fax your dvc card as proof. My TA could not book for me. I had to call MS to book. Never seen another deal like that since. Note, I always book cash cruises, never use points. There are no dvc deals normally.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter