DVC Tour Question

SarahC97

DIS Veteran
We're staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge in September. I'm considering taking the DVC tour for information because I am interested, but I heard they also offer perks for taking the tour such as fastpasses and free ice cream. Does anyone know what they offer when you sign up from the hotel to do the tour?

Thanks!

We're staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge in September. I'm considering taking the DVC tour for information because I am interested, but I heard they also offer perks for taking the tour such as fastpasses and free ice cream. Does anyone know what they offer when you sign up from the hotel to do the tour?

Thanks!
We were offered 3 anytime fastpasses per member of our party.

We stayed at AKL in 2015 and the second day we had a voucher in our room for a tour and get a $100 gift card. We took the tour for the free gift card. Ended up purchasing DVC a week later. We skipped the ice cream and I don't think we were given the fast passes we were entitled to.

I saw today on the WDW site(not the app) when I was searching for dining- at the bottom of the page was a small ad with a link to "find out more" that you would receive three fastpasses for taking the DVC tour. I'm tempted!

We signed up at Wilderness Lodge kiosk during a March 2017 visit on a whim. Got the preview scheduled for two days later. 3 anytime FPP per person with a few rides blocked out. $50 GC and ice cream sundaes. Ended up buying resale several weeks later after a lot of research.

I think doing an "impromptu" tour might net you some additional goodies. When I was hesitant, the guy at the kiosk sweetened the deal to add the GC. Might now have done it if I had booked in advance or had seemed more eager. He gave me some bogus line about "I can only offer this a couple times a week to people I really want to help out"

We received a cool DVC print with a $100 gc offer dropped off at our room. Since it has been raining every day we decided to do the tour. We each got 3 fast passes and ice cream to top it off. My daughter wanted to go see some of the DVC resorts anyway. So they are still delivering in room invites.

We received a cool DVC print with a $100 gc offer dropped off at our room. Since it has been raining every day we decided to do the tour. We each got 3 fast passes and ice cream to top it off. My daughter wanted to go see some of the DVC resorts anyway. So they are still delivering in room invites.
I have my room invite for the $100 GC from March. It doesn't have any dates on it. I think I may use it in July for free transportation to and from a park and to get out of the peak heat. Still contemplating it.

We got a small gift card, the fastpasses, and ice cream when we were there last week. I assume that, like with any business, the "parting gifts" vary depending on season, demand, and sales trends/forecasts.

One "perk" we tried to get the most of was getting dropped off anywhere you want on property afterwards so you can try and use that to your advantage if you wanted to say go into Epcot via International Gateway instead of the front.

I have my room invite for the $100 GC from March. It doesn't have any dates on it. I think I may use it in July for free transportation to and from a park and to get out of the peak heat. Still contemplating it.

Do you have a photo of the offer. I'm trying to figure out what to look for

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter