• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*DVC Sold Out* DVC and/or AP will be given sneak peak of Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind

I don't have a park pass for Epcot showing up in MDE - we have the DVC preview on Wednesday at 11am. Planning to go to HS first to do a few things and then head to Epcot
I do have the email from DVC about the preview so hopefully that will be enough to get in.

I don't have a park pass for Epcot showing up in MDE - we have the DVC preview on Wednesday at 11am. Planning to go to HS first to do a few things and then head to Epcot
I do have the email from DVC about the preview so hopefully that will be enough to get in.
Disney only added Epcot Park Reservations for those registered for the AP Previews. Since your preview time is prior to the 2 pm park hopping time, there will be a special event line at the Epcot entrance for those without an Epcot park reservation that you will need to go through.

Disney only added Epcot Park Reservations for those registered for the AP Previews. Since your preview time is prior to the 2 pm park hopping time, there will be a special event line at the Epcot entrance for those without an Epcot park reservation that you will need to go through.
And just a heads up -- that line was painfully long and slow-moving last Monday. They had one person working, and the line stretched a couple dozen people deep. We were park hopping, so we were able to go through a regular turnstile -- gratefully.

I thought it was amazing too! But got a bit queasy at the end so I would recommend at least a little something before riding!

Would not be something I could do more than once in a day, or even in a trip. But, probably would try at least once more to see!

I thought it was amazing too! But got a bit queasy at the end so I would recommend at least a little something before riding!

Would not be something I could do more than once in a day, or even in a trip. But, probably would try at least once more to see!
Yes i agree if you are prone to motion sickness maybe bring the pressure point bands or Dramamine. I definitely don’t think you should ride if you have been drinking around the world 🤣. The smoothness of the ride impressed me so much. It was nice seeing everything so shiny and new too, it still smelled like new construction inside the queue.

Yes i agree if you are prone to motion sickness maybe bring the pressure point bands or Dramamine. I definitely don’t think you should ride if you have been drinking around the world 🤣. The smoothness of the ride impressed me so much. It was nice seeing everything so shiny and new too, it still smelled like new construction inside the queue.

I actually did take a motion sickness pill just in case. I think if I had eaten a piece of toast I’d have been fine!

the next time I do a DVC preview I'm going to pick the first time - I had 10 am yesterday and walked right through everything, park entry, ride checkin, and onto the ride twice. I chose that time because I had a flight out at 4, but I hear there were big lines later in the day and the ride went down a couple times.

the next time I do a DVC preview I'm going to pick the first time - I had 10 am yesterday and walked right through everything, park entry, ride checkin, and onto the ride twice. I chose that time because I had a flight out at 4, but I hear there were big lines later in the day and the ride went down a couple times.

I had 10:30 and it did stop a few times while we were in line...about 5 to 10 minutes per line...but there was a man in front of me who had 10 am and said he was off by 10;26 and was going on the 2nd time as well.

We ended up off the ride by 11:10 am so not bad at all.

The ride is incredible!! But I don’t think I’ll be riding it again anytime soon. Was dizzy afterwards and my heart probably can’t handle a second go. No nausea, but I’m not prone to motion sickness, except on the Drake Passage. (Also whoever thought stairs up and then down after that ride was a good idea is just mean… my legs were shaking!)

Will leave the ride for others to enjoy. I won’t forget this for a long time lol

Ride was amazing! So smooth and loved the new ride smell. No motion sickness an we rode what what supposed to be the worst car for it (rear car rear seat). Lady in front of us did have an issue. Hope she was alright after that.

There's an elevator for use after the ride, you don't have to take the stairs. I did take them because I didn't need the elevator at the time, but I have friends who are going to want to use it.

If you are prone to motion sickness or vertigo, stay away. OMG we saw several loose stomach content, on and off ride. also, waiting 45 min. for a 60sec ride is ridiculous, and that was with the reservation. disney has got to do something about wait times, and that genie thing does not seem to be it.

I get very motion sickness on many rides and this one didn’t bother me a lot felt worse after riding Hagrid’s, for comparison). I would probably take half a Dramamine next time-and of course what kind of motion bothers you is different for everyone and this one is clearly hard on some. I heard the advice not to stare at the planet when you circle it so maybe that helped.

And hey-you waited 45 minutes for a three minute ride, not a 60 second one, if that helps :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter