DVC site is back

Just signed off. Checked benefits section and did a couple of availability searches. Was a bit slower than usual, but everything worked OK. I was using SILK browser on a Fire HD10 tablet.

"Some day my Website will come....
Some DAY I can act like a pro....".

Disney - PLEASE? Three words:
Amazon Web Services.
A great company should not continue to embarrass themselves with back end mainframes from 1988.... :(.

I was getting the login loop for a whi,la with chrome. I disabled PC Matic for that site and the problem went away. May help some.

What's funny is that ever since Disney released the 2019 WDW packages it seems like all Disney websites have been having problems.

Gotta ask - what serious BUSINESS engineers a website that makes you DISABLE popup blockers?

Recently our local newspaper website has been insisting that you allow cookies so that advertisers can track you. I sent them a rather angry email staying that if I'm paying for a yearly subscription I better not have to enable cookies....... Haven't heard back yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!