DVC Reservation for Nov--No AP's Yet

boxer

DIS Veteran
DVC Platinum
We have an upcoming DVC stay from 11/4-11/14.......but I'm really trying to hold off on buying our AP's until after I see how things go. With that said (if I'm understanding the new system correctly), I will not be able to make any park reservations until I have our tickets also. With that being said, am I going to be backed up against a wall if we wait until late-summer to buy the AP's, and then TRY to get a park reservation???

Just trying to figure things out--without dropping the $2k in AP's until the last minute (if that is even possible). I guess another option is to just buy the AP voucher now--and I assume that would give me availability to book the reservations??

I don't think you can buy AP vouchers either

Maybe I used the wrong term--but after you buy the AP (say a couple months before we leave), you have in essence a 'voucher' until you activate it. I can't believe they would do away with that too?

Maybe I used the wrong term--but after you buy the AP (say a couple months before we leave), you have in essence a 'voucher' until you activate it. I can't believe they would do away with that too?

They aren't selling APs of any kind right now. So even if you were to attempt to get one online (and yes, it would be a voucher), you couldn't get one

They aren't selling APs of any kind right now. So even if you were to attempt to get one online (and yes, it would be a voucher), you couldn't get one
WOW!!!!! I didn't even realize this!!!!! I haven't been paying much attention to Disney while COVID hit, so I obviously missed this one. So, with that said, how/when could I even attempt to buy my AP?? I mean with a trip in Nov, they must assume that most people will need tickets/AP renewal?!?!

WOW!!!!! I didn't even realize this!!!!! I haven't been paying much attention to Disney while COVID hit, so I obviously missed this one. So, with that said, how/when could I even attempt to buy my AP?? I mean with a trip in Nov, they must assume that most people will need tickets/AP renewal?!?!

Disney said they would start selling tickets for 2020 sometime later in the summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter