DVC Purchase Worksheets

Tunseeker1

Mouseketeer
I saw a few worksheets and spreadsheets on value/cost on DVC resale contracts.

I took some of the ideas and combined them into a workbook that might make evaluating different contracts easier.

You can:
Compare up to 4 different contracts
Compare pricing to direct
Compare Rental Value of contracts
Compare contracts if using Banked/Current/Future points vs renting
Compare Cash total to Financed total.

There is a list of historical annual fees and percentage change between years
There is a loan calculator to figure out monthly payments.

If anyone wants to look at it and use it feel free.
If you want any other functions, let me know.
If you want it in a different format, let me know.
If you want to skip this altogether also feel free!

I was just going to download it to. Had already looked at your previous one. I still think that is a useful tool for people to have, you should put it back up.

Or you could leave it off till I', finished buying contracts ;)

I am going to add a few lines for dealing with the costs involved in paying mf on borrowed points. Should be up tonight if you want it

Next Version will include

2013 point charts (I'm too lazy to do 2012 and 2013)
Average point per room at each resort
Total points required by resort/type for the year.

Anything else or has no one seen the latest version.

I've got it and am playing with it. I'm not active in the market so haven't been following the explanation of the different Methods for valuing contracts. Perhaps that's something you could add or can someone point me to that info?

On the data entry tab there should be plain English explanations of the methods. The methods are just placeholders for me to use in organizing

Latest version up.

On the data entry tab there is a plain english explanation for the different methods of comparing the price on contracts if you scroll down.

There is a tab that has the different room types in each resort and lists the total points per type for a 1 yr stay, and an avg point per day per room type.

Just downloaded. Thanks for investing the time to do this. Will be playing around with it today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter