We decided that DVC would be good for us but we are not ready to buy with our Disney wedding comming up in March. My DF said we can't do it right now but after the wedding once we get some monetary gifts we can look into it. I have tried to explain we can get the F&F rate @ $86 if we do it by 1/20 and the price will go up close to $3000 once we are ready to buy. If we can just finance now and get the rate I feel it is the better deal then waiting. It saves about $3000 or so. So can someone give me insight as I want to present this to my DF. If we buy 150 points @ $86 = $12900 10% down=1290 (Do we have to put down money or can we finance everything?) Closing costs about $200 Dues not sure but I heard you can break it up in your payments throughout the year. (read its about $5.00 on average per point)= $750 Paying the 10%, closing cost we would need about $1460 to pay Disney and finance about $12360 hopefully at 10.75% so the payment would be about $168.51 for 10 years. Obviosly we would pay a chunk of it after the wedding and finance it for 10 years. I am missing any other significant fees or costs here in my estimated calculations? Am I right to think now is the best time to buy then to wait until after March?