DVC Price Chart booking on cash?

js

Been around since before the disboards 90s crash
Hi. I have been googling to look to see how much a room in DVC would cost if I wanted to book on cash. I cannot find on the Disney site. Does anyone have a link. I cannot find it anywhere.

Thank you.

Keep in mind that if you are a DVC member you will most likely get a much lower rate on cash rooms. Call MS and if you’re flexible on resort you could score a nice deal!

Thank you both. I have my room ressie with my points. I was just curious on approximately how much my 2 bedroom at GFVs for 9 nights would cost rack rate from September 5-13.

Thank you.

Thank you. That makes me feel good lol
Well the rate could even be higher than what is posted. I don't know if Disney does this with the DVC properties but they sure do it the resorts now. They periodically and quietly raise their rates on the resorts as they get booked. This use to never ever happen. So a night in October might get be say $30 more than what the original rack rate was when released say 9 months before. Or it could be the same.

Keep in mind that if you are a DVC member you will most likely get a much lower rate on cash rooms. Call MS and if you’re flexible on resort you could score a nice deal!
Not most likely. Possible, but not always available.

Those prices are cray, cray! :faint:
Ya they are, to think I have 6 nights booked in the fall in a 2 bedroom there. If I was paying cash I would have a hard time leaving the resort for that price. Gotta get my monies worth. But instead we used points, so theme parks here we come.

Ya they are, to think I have 6 nights booked in the fall in a 2 bedroom there. If I was paying cash I would have a hard time leaving the resort for that price. Gotta get my monies worth. But instead we used points, so theme parks here we come.

I agree. I am also in a two bedroom at GFVs for 9 nights in September using my old $68 per point SSR points. SOOO much better than paying cash LOL Go us!

I agree. I am also in a two bedroom at GFVs for 9 nights in September using my old $68 per point SSR points. SOOO much better than paying cash LOL Go us!
:cool1: Using my SSR points there too. I can’t wait for the SSR refurb. I think more will want to stay there when it’s done. We love it now and will love it even more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!