DVC points for rent: SS 245 points use by Mar $17/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am looking for AKL from Dec 5-12 2021. Would you have availability? Or know of any resort that has availability at that time? Thank you!

Hi! Looking for 02/22/22-3/1/22 for two adults for our honeymoon, ideally a standard/value studio at AKL, Wilderness, or Beach Club!

Hi, not sure what resort its are first time, im thinking animal kingdom, boardwalk or the polynesian resort. it would be 2 adults no children, I was thinking of these dates Sun Jan 23 2022 - Fri Feb 04 2022 or Wed Jan 26 2022 - Wed Feb 09 2022.
thanks,
Rylee

Hi, not sure what resort its are first time, im thinking animal kingdom, boardwalk or the polynesian resort. it would be 2 adults no children, I was thinking of these dates Sun Jan 23 2022 - Fri Feb 04 2022 or Wed Jan 26 2022 - Wed Feb 09 2022.
thanks,
Rylee

There is availability. Can you send me a private message or email?

Hi, looking at Polynesian Resort Studio.
Feb 24 to March 04, 2022 (8 nights)
2 adults, 2 kids.

I have 245 points available for rent for reservations through March 2022. Please pm me with reservation requests. We have been DVC members for 15 years and references are available.

We are military overseas so our time zone is quite different! I will respond ASAP but it might be delayed a few hours because of the time zone difference.
Looking points March 2022 Beach Club 11-13 and AKL 13-16 studios! Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter