DVC points for hotel room

westjones

DIS Veteran
if you use points to stay here in the hotel room will you get daily housekeeping and fresh towels daily?

No you do not. Doesn't matter where you stay, if you use points or pay cash through Member Services. From the Member's Web site:

Daily housekeeping service is not provided for Members.

A 24-hour self-service laundry room is available at each Disney Vacation Club Resort. There are also dry-cleaning and valet laundry services. Villas with one or more bedrooms feature an in-unit washer and dryer.

Trash & Towel Service
For stays of 7 nights or fewer, Trash & Towel Service is provided on day 4, regardless of whether you're staying on a Member-discounted cash reservation, Vacation Points reservation, or a combination of both.

With Trash & Towel Service, Housekeeping will:

• Empty trash and replace liners in trash bins
  • Provide fresh bathroom linens
  • Replace bath amenities as needed
  • Replenish facial tissues, paper towels and toilet paper
  • Replenish coffee, sugar, cream and sweeteners
Full-Cleaning Service
For stays of 8 or more nights, Full-Cleaning Service is provided on day 4 and Trash & Towel Service is provided on day 8, regardless of whether you're staying on a Member-discounted cash reservation, Vacation Points reservation, or a combination of both. This cycle repeats for stays longer than 8 days.
With Full-Cleaning Service, Housekeeping will provide everything included with the Trash & Towel Service, plus:

• Change the bed linens
  • Vacuum and dust the vacation villa
  • Clean the bathroom(s)
  • Clean the kitchen/kitchenette and wash the dishes
Rental Guests (non-Members or Disney Vacation Club Members not booking through Membership) receive Full Cleaning Services every day.

For all of the above, additional Housekeeping Services may be purchased.

I used points to stay at the Disneyland Hotel and received dailey housekeeping services during my stay

Yes, but unlike Aulani, the Disneyland Resort is part of the Disney Collection, not a DVC-owned property. I could be wrong, but I believe the trash & towel service rules only apply to DVC properties.

Yes, but unlike Aulani, the Disneyland Resort is part of the Disney Collection, not a DVC-owned property. I could be wrong, but I believe the trash & towel service rules only apply to DVC properties.
I think you are correct.

You do not. We've stayed in one of the DVC hotel rooms the past two years when there were just two of us on the trip. I will say though that the housekeeping staff is outstanding, especially on this last trip. I would see them every day in the hall and every single time they would check on us to make sure we were comfortable. A few days in one of the ladies handed me a HUGE pile of towels (bath, hand, and face) and told me to take them "you must have clean towels" and she gave my daughter a small handful of shampoo and conditioner. I also tip my housekeepers well, so maybe that had something to do with it :)

That would make sense

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter