DVC Phone Number

Tonnerme

Earning My Ears
We are trying to discuss a direct buy with DVC, but the numbers I've found on the website seem to not be working. ((407) 566-3100 and (800) 500-3990). Could someone share the number they've used to talk to DVC?

We are trying to discuss a direct buy with DVC, but the numbers I've found on the website seem to not be working. ((407) 566-3100 and (800) 500-3990). Could someone share the number they've used to talk to DVC?

That second number worked for me just now.

Were you able to speak to someone? I just called the second number again, and selected Option 1, but the recording said the office was closed.

Were you able to speak to someone? I just called the second number again, and selected Option 1, but the recording said the office was closed.

No I did not. It's almost 8pm in Florida. They do not staff 24 hours. I'd call back on the morning. Member service is actually open for another hour but they don't do sales. Other things like member administration close at 5pm eastern. Sales is open later than that but sounds like it's closed now.

If you wanted to really see about it tonight you could call the member service number listed and ask to be transferred to a sales guide if any one is still there.

Ok, looked further and see they should be there until 9pm. If I were really wanting to talk to someone I'd do as I said above and call the member number and see if they could transfer you to someone.

Thanks for looking into it further. We called the DVC tour line, and they tried to transfer to sales, but no one picked up. They must have closed early (though we started calling around 3) or for whatever reason be unavailable. We will try again tomorrow!

I called my guide late in the afternoon and got a recording that he was out for the rest of the day for a meeting. I called Quality Assurance next and got a recording to leave a message during normal business hours. I left a message and did not get a callback.

There must have been some large meeting going on. Maybe we will finally hear an "official" statement about the 100 point change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter