DVC Mike Live at VGF (Mar 1-8)

Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into taking and posting your photos! Your pictures of your villa are better than the ones DVC uses to advertise!

I loved your comments about the GF lobby - I have the sweetest memory of my dad sitting in the lobby and tapping his toes to the piano music with his eyes closed and looking as happy as I've ever seen him.

We're headed to VGF in a week for our first stay and your pictures have me even more eager to see it.

Please tell your DW her comments made me smile! Especially the buy!buy!buy! part!

Thanks for the beautiful (as always) pics of GFV. Your view was fabulous!
We stayed here 4 nights in Jan and also fell in love with it! I have always loved visiting the GF restaurants and the lobby at Xmas, but had never stayed at the resort.
I think that DVC finally got the 1 BR floor plan right. Our 'adults only/couple trip' turned into a 'let's take 7 mos preg DD and DGrD2.5" trip when DSinL got pulled into a far-from-home, night shift job. The girls needed some sunshine and fun as much as we did! So we were thrilled at how well the 1 BR layout worked for us - loved that the washer/dryer is not placed right in a sleeping room - loved that we didn't have to walk through each other's 'rooms' to come and go, or to use the bathroom - loved the separation of the living/sleeping room from the kitchen. It was all fabulous!
And please relay this recommendation to Mrs. Mike - hot stone massage w/Jacob @ Senses - simply heaven - 'nuff said;) DD also enjoyed fabulous preg girl massage:goodvibes I think I need to start playing the lottery just so I can buy points here.:thumbsup2

:) I love your pictures as always and am so glad you guys had a great time. You and Mrs. Mike remind me of me and my DH. DH loves photography ( uses a Canon and multiple lenses too), I am the emotional DVCer in the family and we both love Disney and AKL. Your TRs remind me of our trips which are always special. Have a great Spring!

Why is it that I always catch your TRs once you are done! Thanks for sharing! I can't wait to stay there in June!

Mike thank you for the pictures, we will be there in 5 days but who's counting!

PS I agree with your wife's view on life. :thumbsup2

You know what the worst part of every Disney vacation is? That's right - it's the end of your Disney vacation. We got back home on Saturday afternoon.

We really enjoyed this trip. I didn't take as many photos as I thought I would, nor did I make it over to Epcot for the start of the Flower & Garden festival.

However, we'll be back at WDW again soon and the F&G festival will still be going strong.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words regarding both the photos and Mrs. DVC Mike's sentiments on VGF.

I guess in the meantime I'll be reading trip reports from those of you headed to Disney. Have fun!

Thank you DVC Mike, and Mrs. DVC Mike for your wonderful report!

Wonderful pics as usual! And the comments from Mrs. DVCMike definitely reinforced why I love Disney and our DVC so much! And now it's going to be a long 7 months until our next trip! :goodvibes

HOPE that you had an AWESOME TIME!:cool1::)

HOPING to get to GFV in the near future!!! YOUR PICS ARE FABULOUS!!!:banana::dance3:

I'm a little late seeing this, but just wanted to say that I enjoyed your photos and yours and your wife's comments very much (as always). Thank you so much for sharing your photos and thoughts with us.
-mary

Your photos are almost as good as an actual visit, thanks for sharing. Also, your wife's write up made me LOL : )

Your pics are gorgeous!!! I have not been able to stay there (Yet!) but I am in agreement with your wife!! I absolutely love the decor!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter