Dvc members - have any of your children had senior pictures taken at Disney?

tb1972

DIS Veteran
Our DD will be a senior next school year and we’d like to have some pictures taken during our 2019 Fall trip. Has anyone done this before? Anyone have recommendations for a photographer? I’d appreciate any referrals.

Deb & Bill

DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Honorable Mention
I think you need to use a Disney photographer for photos onsite.

• Jennifer Harris

Earning My Ears
    We had our daughter’s senior pictures made by Disney Fine Art photography in World Showcase. They were beautiful photos & worth every penny!

Reneedisnerd

Mouseketeer
    Our DD will be a senior next school year and we’d like to have some pictures taken during our 2019 Fall trip. Has anyone done this before? Anyone have recommendations for a photographer? I’d appreciate any referrals.
    We haven’t made the reservation yet but plan on doing this for my daughter in October using Disney Fine Art and Photography.

DVC Jackie

Earning My Ears
    We used Disney Fine Arts. We did it 7 years ago . They offered a DVC discount. We had them taken at Beach Club (our home resort) and they were beautiful!

monorailmom

DIS Veteran
    We did our son's using Disney's Fine Art Photography in August, and I couldn't be happier. He chose to do them around the Beach Club, and we have many pics with the Boardwalk, one of our home resorts, in the background. We did get a DVC discount which was great! Highly recommend them!

seelyt2

DIS Veteran
    We used Disney Fine Arts for my son in 2015 and my daughter last summer. Both came out great! Our sons was at Wilderness Lodge and my daughter's at the Poly. Both times we were able to get a few family shots in, so that was nice! They took about 100 photos, total, in 15-20 minutes. Totally worth every cent! They assigned a photographer to usK Jump.JPG K Close Up.JPG

Disneykate605

Disney Life
    We used Disney Fine Arts for my son in 2015 and my daughter last summer. Both came out great! Our sons was at Wilderness Lodge and my daughter's at the Poly. Both times we were able to get a few family shots in, so that was nice! They took about 100 photos, total, in 15-20 minutes. Totally worth every cent! They assigned a photographer to usView attachment 374679 View attachment 374680
    Beautiful photos...of a beautiful girl!

stitchloversith

Earning My Ears
    I am looking into doing a cap and gown shoot with the photo pass place at Disney Springs. I couldn't find any current DVC incentives for using the Disney Fine Art Photography people. Getting Memorymaker or having the AP makes all the photo pass photos included. Mine is for college graduation.

ElizabethG

When it comes to havoc, nobody wreaks like me!
    I'm glad I saw this thread! We are going this summer and my son graduates in 2020, so I definitely want to do this!

We used Disney Fine Arts for my son in 2015 and my daughter last summer. Both came out great! Our sons was at Wilderness Lodge and my daughter's at the Poly.
    I was thinking about location and we will be staying at CCV, so I was wondering what those looked like. Any you feel like sharing? :flower1:

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS