DVC member perks , prices for 2015?

MrsJobba1

Dvc owner at BWV & SSR
Hi
Just wondered if anyone knew when DVC release details of membership perks discounts for 2015?

We are visiting April 2015 and I'm trying to get my head around all the changes as it's been 4 yrs since our last visit home.

Looking at member perks I noticed the 4 park ticket DVC discount and would be interested in purchasing it but don't think it's available yet for 2015.

Hope they announce this for 2015. X

Thanks for your help

The 2015 Perks/Discounts should be available by year end or shortly after the 1st of the year. They will be posted on the Member Website under 'Membership Magic' (drop down menu) > 'Perks'.

The current 4-Day 4-Park MYW ticket promo was announced shortly before it went on sale, which was 9/10. There is no guarantee that this or any other ticket promo will be offered in the future. For now, the only ticket savings you can count on is the member pricing on annual passes (and even this not not guaranteed to be continued).

Thankyou for your reply.

It's pity they don't release the perks earlier to help with the planning of your vacation .

Isn't the 4 day ticket available for purchase thru the end of the year and good for use until the end of May 2015? I didn't double check the details but that's how I recall it so it would be an option for an April 2015 visit.

ok - I double checked and yes, it's purchase by Dec 31st and use by May 24, 2015.

Thank you I'd never noticed that but I've just used the online chat with DVC and they have confirmed that I could use the ticket in April:cool1:

I was just looking at the member website, I don't see an expiration date on perks. Perks usually just carry over. The 4 park ticket deal is a special promo that has limited dates shown. Also just because they are there doesn't mean they will be there all year, valet parking went away in the middle of the night.

I was looking at this ticket on the DVC site and the way it read to me was that it was a 4 day 4 park ticket that can't be upgraded to a park hopper or water and more AND can only be used at each park once?? From the offer details-
Important Offer Details:

Offer includes a 4-Day 4-Park Ticket for $199 plus tax per person (adult or child ages 3 and older).
The ticket is valid for one-day one-park admission to each of the 4 Walt Disney World Theme Parks per day (parks may not be repeated).
There are no blockout dates.
You must use your ticket within 14 days of its first use.
This offer is eligible for Annual Pass upgrades, and not eligible for ticket upgrades or add-ons (such as the Park Hopper, No Expiration, or Water Park Fun & More Option).

This strikes me as odd and kind of rude. But I guess they do let you upgrade it to an annual pass! :thumbsup2

I was looking at this ticket on the DVC site and the way it read to me was that it was a 4 day 4 park ticket that can't be upgraded to a park hopper or water and more AND can only be used at each park once?? From the offer details-
Important Offer Details:

Offer includes a 4-Day 4-Park Ticket for $199 plus tax per person (adult or child ages 3 and older).
The ticket is valid for one-day one-park admission to each of the 4 Walt Disney World Theme Parks per day (parks may not be repeated).
There are no blockout dates.
You must use your ticket within 14 days of its first use.
This offer is eligible for Annual Pass upgrades, and not eligible for ticket upgrades or add-ons (such as the Park Hopper, No Expiration, or Water Park Fun & More Option).

This strikes me as odd and kind of rude. But I guess they do let you upgrade it to an annual pass! :thumbsup2

Disney has a reason for everything. The only way DVC could probably get the tickets from Disney Destinations is with the restrictions.

:earsboy: Bill

I was just looking at the member website, I don't see an expiration date on perks. Perks usually just carry over. The 4 park ticket deal is a special promo that has limited dates shown. Also just because they are there doesn't mean they will be there all year, valet parking went away in the middle of the night.

It's my understanding that perk are negotiated on a yearly bases. Most just renew but some business partners modify the agreements.

The dining discounts seem to work well because DVC is such a small group and the discounts offered are used to fill empty tables during slow periods like lunch.

:earsboy: Bill

I don't doubt there are reasons! Just would hate for someone to buy them without noticing the restrictions. Could screw up some plans! Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter