DVC member meetup

nancyjo1998

DIS Veteran
I will be cruising with non DVC members next Christmas. Can I bring them with me to the member meet up on the 1st night and the mixer later in the cruise?

I’ve sailed with non DVC friends and family and did bring them to the meet on embarkation day. I do not know what other mixer you are referring to.

I’ve sailed with non DVC friends and family and did bring them to the meet on embarkation day. I do not know what other mixer you are referring to.
On our Magic 7 nt cruise last summer, they had the member celebration between dinner times the first night, and the member 'mixer' on night 5 before the first dinner time. It was just trays of free drinks/bottles of Evian and you just sat and chatted with your own groups, lol. We didn't do too much mixing. Fathoms really isn't set up to mingle, more to just sit and relax with who you came in with.

The last two sailing we went with family, who are not DVC and first time DCL. They were welcomed, no one was carded other than my DVC info. It's still a great sales pitch atmosphere for non-DVC to ask what's it all about.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter