DVC MB sliders @ Aulani?

Anal Annie

at least I KNOW I'm a kook...I just can't help it
I'm sure this is a long shot but people are reporting being able to get new DVC magic band sliders @ the DVC kiosks in the parks and at the DVC resorts in FL (with Blue Cards)....any chance they'll also have them @ Aulani? I'm afraid they'll run out of them before we get to FL again....

They do. You can do doors, charge to your room, get in and out of the parking garage, and get your pool bands with it.

We went this morning and asked and they said they didn’t get them and don’t expect to as magic bands are not that big of a thing at Aulani yet. They said maybe they will start getting things like that once the magic bands are more widely used there.

We also asked if they had any swag from the members celebration they cancelled and that was also a big “nope”.

They do. You can do doors, charge to your room, get in and out of the parking garage, and get your pool bands with it.
Thanks - guess I'll pack a set of bands to bring!!

We went this morning and asked and they said they didn’t get them and don’t expect to as magic bands are not that big of a thing at Aulani yet. They said maybe they will start getting things like that once the magic bands are more widely used there.

We also asked if they had any swag from the members celebration they cancelled and that was also a big “nope”.

Mahalo for checking on them and reporting back!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter