DVC Disney European Cruise

spiceycat

dvc-blt
Okay who is going on this thing.

found it and some other getaways in the mail today.

I'm planning to have a discussion with DH about this this evening. We had tentatively planned a trip to Australia for summer 2007, but I may push to do this instead. Part of the decision depends on whether DCL will offer this itinerary again in future years. We have been on one DCL cruise, and DH said that rather than doing another DCL cruise, he'd prefer to try other lines that had "better itineraries, like to Europe." Well, here it is!! We'll see. If anyone has any information on whether DCL will do this again, I'd appreciate hearing it!

Anyone know how much it is if you don't have that many points for a family of four to go? It does sound like fun. We were going to take the kids to Paris this year, and they love Spain so it sounds like it would be fun. I didn't see a price on the mailout only the points it would take.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter