DVC Disney card #?

auntsue

DIS Veteran
Can someone please post the phone # for the new Disney Visa credit card with 'DVC member' on it? I want to get my name on the list, before I totally forget to do it.

Do you think they will have special rewards for DVC members?

Thanks.

You can register online at the Member's website. They will send the information beginning in March when the new card program begins. Those registered will have the Day 1 and DVC designation imprinted on their cards.

Enjoy!

I just spent 10 minutes on the members website, where do you register???

I can't find it either. It was in the 1/24 Member email that they sent out. I've cut and pasted it below:

Inside Scoop
Magic is in the cards
Disney's Visa Credit Card from Bank One is coming soon. It's the first credit card in history that will offer Disney Dream Reward DollarsSM on your Disney's Visa Card purchases. Apply between March 4 - 24, 2003, and your card will be embossed with Disney Vacation Club and will also reflect "Cardmember Since Day 1." As a "Day 1" cardmember, you'll also receive a limited edition commemorative pin to mark the occasion. More information will be available soon at: (I've removed this information, but it's the link to the member website with our password.)

Here is the basic information from the <a href="http://register.go.com/disney/visa/survey?enteroffer=679Y19">Disney website.</a>

The card is the same as that mentioned thru DVC and by registering now, you'll be notified once the card becomes available.

Enjoy!

Wouldn't you have to sign up through the DVC site to get DVC on the card? I did already register on the disney.com site.

I did put my e-mail there awhile ago, but it says nothing about being DVC???? How do you get that on the card, or do you??

If you read the text that I cut and pasted, you'll see that it mentions having Disney Vacation Club embossed on the card.

I'd suggest marking your calendar and checking the member website on 3/4. That's when it appears they'll start taking applications. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter