DVC discount at World of Disney

4fordisneyworld

DIS Veteran
Do we actually get a 20% discount at World of Disney?? If so, I seriously don't know how I missed this. I have searched all over and on the DVC page, it just states various Disney owned locations, but then found other places where it states 20% at in park shops and World of Disney.

If you have a blue membership card, yes, you are 20% off all merchandise purchases at WDW, including World of Disney!

If you have a blue membership card, yes, you are 20% off all merchandise purchases at WDW, including World of Disney!
Thank you, Sandi! Yep, have the blue card and I still am baffled of my ignorance on this! lol Well, that will be nice on upcoming trip!

You also get 10% or more off at many of WDW eateries.

Which is such a nice benefit! It has helped for trips now that most of my trips don’t involve big groups when getting TIW made sense!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter