DVC Dining Discounts

tjls

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know if you we can use the DVC dining discounts during Thanksgiving week? I know you cannot use any discounts on Thanksgiving holiday itself but wondering about the days before and after. Thanks

I'm interested in this, too. I am banking on discounts being available all days that week except on Thanksgiving Day. That's why I'm going to Yak and Yeti to use a $25 birthday coupon that day. I know they can say no DVC discounts that day, but I doubt they can turn down a birthday coupon. At least, I don't think there are blackout dates for Landry's birthday coupons. But I will be checking first.

It appears only Thanksgiving day is blacked out:

Disney Vacation Club Members
Disney World Resort Hotel, Theme Park and Disney Springs Discounts

DVC members and up to 3 guests receive discounts of 10%-20% (10% is more common) at many Walt Disney World restaurants, including many of the Disney Springs and Swan/Dolphin restaurants. Discounts do not apply to alcoholic beverages, tax or gratuities. The discount is not available on July 4, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day or New Year’s Eve. The list of DVC member restaurant discounts is extensive and the amount varies by location; the best way to check current discounts is either on the DVC member website, which offers a printable PDF, or by looking through the Membership Magic booklet, which can be obtained from the front desk or concierge at any DVC resort.

Also TIW only has Thanksgiving day as a blackout, not all week
  • All Tables in Wonderland locations are blocked out for Mother’s Day, Easter Sunday, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
  • On Tables in Wonderland blockout dates, there will be a charge for parking and valet services.

Good to know about the TIW valet. What are they referring to with parking? Does it offer free parking at the parks? We typically stay onsite, so I am not up on all the parking details.

Good to know about the TIW valet. What are they referring to with parking? Does it offer free parking at the parks? We typically stay onsite, so I am not up on all the parking details.

All on-site guest get free parking at the parks. With TIW, you can park for free at a resort with valet services (not including any gratuity you would want to give) if you are eating at the resort and use TIW. You take your receipt showing you used TIW to the valet when picking up your car and the fee is waived.

The free valet is for 3 hours, you can not valet for free to go in a park. If you are more than 3 hours or don't have a receipt you will be nailed with the $35 fee.

All on-site guest get free parking at the parks. With TIW, you can park for free at a resort with valet services (not including any gratuity you would want to give) if you are eating at the resort and use TIW. You take your receipt showing you used TIW to the valet when picking up your car and the fee is waived.
Sorry. I know on site guest get free parking and that with TIW you get free valet. Where does having TIW get your free parking? The above implies there are times when a TIW card would get you free parking not associated with valet. I was not sure in what situation that would be.

Sorry. I know on site guest get free parking and that with TIW you get free valet. Where does having TIW get your free parking? The above implies there are times when a TIW card would get you free parking not associated with valet. I was not sure in what situation that would be.

TIW gets you the valet free at resorts you eat it. That’s the free parking being referred to above.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter