DVC card discount in UK Disney store

PoohBears#1fan

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if the DVC membership card entitles you to discount in our UK Disney stores as it does in the US ones?

Thank you

I don't know the answer but whilst we're on the subject of discounts, does anyone know if the disney club card gets you 10% discount in the UK like it does in the US.

Thanks

Paul

Hi,
I've managed to use both the DVC and Disney club cards for 10 p/c discount in the U.K stores without any problems. If the CM is unaware of the DVC discount ask for a manager!
Hope this helps.

My DVC card hasn't been recognised in the DS here, but I've been able to use my Disney Club card with no problem, so it didn't matter.

I'll be sure to stand my ground on the DVC card once my DC membership expires!

This maybe a silly question :confused: but how do you get hold of these cards, could someone be kind enough to let me know.:(

Thank you

To get a DVC card you need to be in the Disney Vacation Club (Timeshare purchase)

To get a disney club card just go to www.disneyclub.com and register but it costs $59.95 for year 1 and then $49.95 per year.

Hope this helps

Paul

Thanks Paul, much appreciated, we are going in October and plan to look at becoming a member when we are out there.

I didn't know the DVC card would get me discount in the DS. Can I get discount on an annual pass with it too? Then I won't bother renewing my DC membership.

Carole - no, the DVC card won't get you discount on any park tickets except UMP / LOS (or whatever they're called now!) :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!