DVC availability for April if we close by the end of Oct?

hmccarter

Mouseketeer
I am purchasing a BLT contract. It has been sent for ROFR- international seller. If everything goes as planned, what should I expect for availability the first week of April? More specifically, April 2-6, Sun-Thurs? We love one bedrooms. I just hope something will be available even OKW or SSR. I’m also wondering how long it will take my points to load after closing. Thank you so much for any input.

We do not allow people to post real time availability as it changes so often that what one sees today could be completely different by the time one can actually book.

One bedrooms tend to be the last to go and so the chances are better for that size room.

If you just went to ROFR, I’d say you are looking end of November To beginning of December before you can book.

We do not allow people to post real time availability as it changes so often that what one sees today could be completely different by the time one can actually book.

One bedrooms tend to be the last to go and so the chances are better for that size room.

If you just went to ROFR, I’d say you are looking end of November To beginning of December before you can book.
Oops sorry

I think UY matters a lot here, because you want to be able to bank the points if this fails.

The 30-ish day mark matters a lot for DVC, because you have to cancel at 30+ days or the points are penalized by going into holding. This means your odds are not bad for finding something at 30-ish days, but this takes work and can fail. You need to be all over it for many days until you get what you want.

The waitlist can also work for something with a whole lot of rooms, like SSR or Kidani savanna view.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!