DVC annual pass

Jdg7141

Earning My Ears
My parents are considering Purchasing DVC and adding Myself and my 2 sisters to the deed. Would I be able to purchase the discounted annual passes for my immediate family?

BillPA

DIS Veteran
If you are on the deed and they buy direct then yes, you all can get APs.

• Sandisw

I just did this so that my adult children and their families will be eligible.

LuigiSpice

Mouseketeer
    Limit 8 purchases per household, per 12-month period.
    Considering they raise the price on Annual passes every year, is there any reason (other then the upfront cost) in purchasing multiple annual passes now for use in later years? They are good until 2030 or something aren't they?

HickoryDickory

BLT ~ BWV ~ SSR
    Considering they raise the price on Annual passes every year, is there any reason (other then the upfront cost) in purchasing multiple annual passes now for use in later years? They are good until 2030 or something aren't they?
    Disney changed their policy last year on Annual Pass activation. You used to have until 2030 to activate a voucher. Now they have to be activated within one year.

LuigiSpice

Mouseketeer
    Oh wow. I just got my first AP ever this summer and saw that 2030 activation date. Was it that recent?

ScubaCat

DIS Veteran
    I renewed last month and got a 2030 date on the voucher. Even if they did change that policy, it would just mean you have to pay the difference (just like with regular park hoppers).

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Subscribe to the DVCstore.com
    mailing list!

BUY DVC

SELL DVC

DVC POINT CHARTS

DIS PODCASTS