Dustin is the Kingslayer?????

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
Oh my! I hope he doesn't have a twin sister. ;-)

Love Game of Thrones! Any other fans out there? Besides Dustin?

So funny! I was thinking just that when it was mentioned.

I love Game of Thrones! I've been watching the show but have just downloaded the second book on my Kindle. I'm going to attempt to start reading the series.

I've seen both seasons and I love it. I have the 1st book, too, but haven't read it.

I'll have to listen for the Game of Thrones reference when I listen to the podcast tonight.

I saw the first season on HBO, then got the first book. Then the second. I'm about a third of the way through book 5 and most assuredly will get the rest when the finally get finished.

Sent from my iPod touch using DISBoards

DH convinced me to read them a few years ago. I HATE scifi/fantasy but he said "just give them a chance" I was hooked.

For those of you who haven't read them all, no spoilers here but just saying that Book 3/Season 3 (and possibly Season 4 as well if HBO does decide to split up Book 3) will BLOW YOUR MIND!

I'm a fan as well. Just started the 5th book yesterday. Such a great series.

It's also been great just being able to immediately go from book to book. Now I have to wait for the 6th one to even be announced!!!! :(

It's also been great just being able to immediately go from book to book. Now I have to wait for the 6th one to even be announced!!!! :(

I totally agree with you! DH was jealous of me cuz he read them all in "first runs" and had to wait forever between books!

We were like that with the show Battlestar Galactica too! By the time I got around to watching it, I watched them straight through on DVD. DH had to go as long as 2 years in between seasons!

I love Game of Thrones! I'm reading the first book now and I have the other four on the bookshelf staring at me. Must....find...time..to read....:coffee:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts