Dumbo

naniboujou

Every day is Nancy Day ;-)
What are my chances of finding :dumbo: Dumbo merchandise on board? My boss collects elephants and I'd like to bring him back a :thanks: present - for giving me two weeks off!!

I don't recall seeing any Dumbo merchandise onboard, but then again, I was specifically looking for it... there is a lot there to look through!
Are you flying into Orlando? If so, you might be able to find some Dumbo merchandise at the Disney store there in the airport. If not, I'm sure there are plenty of other fun things to bring back. Gotta keep the boss :) . Unfortunately, I'm the boss and no one brings me anything... :sad2:

minniebeth, I think the key might be to collect something. Then, before you know it you will have [fill in the blank] coming out your ears! Our office is filled with elephant pictures, lamp, knicknacks, business card holder.... :confused3 However, I MUST temper any visual you have with the information that boss's wife is an interior decorator and the office (quite amazingly!) is very beautiful and tasteful, elephants and all!!! :rotfl2:

We are driving...SOMEWHERE I stashed away the information about the disney stores enroute.. My other thought is just to find something on ebay, stick it in my closet, and pull it out when we return! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter