Dumb things kids do

Sparkly said:
When I was little, I used to jump on my bed and climb along the windowsill. One day I got stuck between my wardrobe and the wall. Luckily mum came up and saw that I was stuck!

I also had a dumb moment yesterday. I was standing in line for Dumbo and I leant against a fence. Unfortunately on this fence was a emergency exit gate where you pressed on a bar to open it and I nearly went flying backwards.

The Dumbo thing reminded me of something that happened to me when I was 18 and was at a club. My friends and I were dancing (a miracle because I don't dance) and this guy shoved himself in the middle between me and a friend. She didn't like him at all and kept trying to get back to me. Well him bumped me so hard with his butt that I fell out the side entrance door. My friend didn't even notice! I had to walk around the block to the front of the club to get back in lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter