Dumb Question About Trash Pickup

Mark P.

DIS Veteran
Hi,
Just wondering everyone does with their trash (diapers) between housekeeping?
I've read about paying extra, but don't really want or need to do that.

We're staying at the BCV, 1 Bdrm.

Thanks!

Each resort has a place to put your trash. I know at BCV there is a room on each floor that is labeled, I think it says something like trash and recycling. There is usually more trash liners on the bottom of the trash cans. It is really simple to just close up your trash and take it to the little room on the way out the building.

I am not saying you would do this, but just wanted to mention that you will see people putting trash out in the hallways for housekeeping to pick up. Please, please don't do this it makes the resort look so tacky.

There are areas to take your trash between cleanings or T&T day, they will be clearly marked. If you cannot find them, just ask.

We usually drop our trash in the trash room every morning on our way out.

Sounds great!
I did read about trash being left in the hallways, and I certainly wouldn't do that, nor would I appreciate seeing someone else's trash!

Thanks for the help:)

-Mark

Dirty diaper trash left in the hallways of the resorts all day, now theres an idea for renters.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter