DU Gift Basket

closetmickey

DIS Veteran
I'm 10 days out from sailing (from San Diego) and haven't received the DU basket in the mail. Hate to bother them with all that is taking place in FL. Are they still sending them out to all? Has anyone received theirs this close to sailing? Thank you!!

Are you on the 10/5 cruise? We are on that one too and we got our basket probably 3 weeks ago. I am sorry you haven't gotten yours yet!

What is the gift basket?
Those people who used Dreams Unlimited to book their cruise receive a gift basket with "useful items" to use on the cruise.

Time was the basket was only for those cruises out of Port Canaveral and they were delivered to the stateroom onboard the ship.

But DCL changed policy and no longer accepts private deliveries to their ships. So DU started mailing out the gift "basket" to those reservations from any departure port, who had US addresses. It's been extended to Canadian addresses now.

Last edited:

Are you on the 10/5 cruise? We are on that one too and we got our basket probably 3 weeks ago. I am sorry you haven't gotten yours yet!
Yes! I wonder if I should contact my TA? Also wonder if it depends on where you live? We are on the west coast.

I'm 10 days out from sailing (from San Diego) and haven't received the DU basket in the mail. Hate to bother them with all that is taking place in FL. Are they still sending them out to all? Has anyone received theirs this close to sailing? Thank you!!

I am so very sorry you haven't received your gift bag yet. While where you live can affect how soon you get your gift bag, you should haven definitely received yours by now.

Please feel free to contact your Dreams Unlimited Travel agent or you can email me directly at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com (I am one of the owners of the company) and we will gladly look into it further for you.

I am so very sorry you haven't received your gift bag yet. While where you live can affect how soon you get your gift bag, you should haven definitely received yours by now.

Please feel free to contact your Dreams Unlimited Travel agent or you can email me directly at John@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com (I am one of the owners of the company) and we will gladly look into it further for you.

Oh my goodness! Please don't be sorry! It is an added bonus and my DU TA is great! I just wanted to see if the timing was typical before I bothered anyone! Thanks for your response. I'll contact my TA on Monday:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter