DS Just Applied

Idreamodisney247

Mouseketeer
DS just completed his application today. Is it too late to be considered for this Spring? Or to even get an interview?
Wasn't sure where to write this?

If his application was accepted online; he should receive an email requesting a time and date for a telephone interview. They receive thousands of apps, so sometimes they get back to you immediately; and sometimes, it takes a couple of weeks or even longer.

The telephone interviews last 15 - 30 minutes. Tell him not to be nervous; they are ALWAYS very nice and want him to suceed. Just be very positive and relax. After that, he should know by the first week in December; however, I suspect it would be sooner.

Good Luck!

If his application was accepted online; he should receive an email requesting a time and date for a telephone interview. They receive thousands of apps, so sometimes they get back to you immediately; and sometimes, it takes a couple of weeks or even longer.

The telephone interviews last 15 - 30 minutes. Tell him not to be nervous; they are ALWAYS very nice and want him to suceed. Just be very positive and relax. After that, he should know by the first week in December; however, I suspect it would be sooner.

Good Luck!

Thank you so much for responding. I was worried that I had asked a stupid question and :)wrote it in the wrong forumThank you again.

Good Luck!

Thank you so much for responding. I was worried that I had asked a stupid question and :)wrote it in the wrong forumThank you again.

The cutoff date isn't until December I think I saw. I sent in my application a couple of weeks ago and waited another couple of days for the phone interview, and I was notified of the decision in 6 days. They say it can take a lot longer, but I'm glad that it wasn't too long!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter