DS hotel booking question

Jrits

DIS Veteran
Do I have to book through wdw website to receive magic bands, emh and 60 day FP?

Also any reviews of best western to fit 5? Online says sofa bed, I’m assuming it opens up?

Do I have to book through wdw website to receive magic bands, emh and 60 day FP?

Also any reviews of best western to fit 5? Online says sofa bed, I’m assuming it opens up?
If booking a DSprings hotel, you can book in any manner you choose and will receive 60-day FP booking and EMH privileges.

No MagicBands are issued for a DSprings hotel because they are not Disney properties and do not use the RFID door lock system. You must purchase your own MagicBands but you don’t need them. Plastic park tickets function the same as the wearable MB.

Yes. All previously linked MBs will provide the link to all data in your MDX account - use your MBs at the park entrance and FP lines.

The Theme Parks Attraction and Strategies Board has a lot of MB, FP, and MDX info. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter