Drying clothes in a 1 bedroom villa without using the dryer

Excellent point. I would think it’d be unnecessary to say—but common sense seems less and less common these days.
That one has been HISTORICALLY a lack of common sense - not at all a new one. I did hotel stuff in the late 1980s and people were hanging things from sprinkler heads..... Also, did you know a keg in the bathtub will scratch it if you don't put a towel under it.....yep. Lack of common sense is nothing new.

We just stayed in a 1 BR and BCV last month and our shower did not have the retractable clothesline in it. I saw many people drying their clothes on their balconies outside, but I’m always afraid that bugs a going to get in the clothes and then I’ll bring my buggy clothes/towels inside :charac4:
Thanks - we’ll plan for no line being available.

WOOL !!!!
I can't imagine wool in Fla. I think it is illegal in fla. 😉☺☺😉😉
Haha! I hear ya. That's what I thought too at first, but they are amazingly breathable, light, sweat wicking, quick drying and with the added bonus of not hanging onto smell inducing bacteria.

If I remember correctly the 1 bedroom and above have the stack-able w/d. There will also be a laundry room somewhere in the building that will have full size washers and dryers available since no studios have any w/d internally. You world have those available for those larger items.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter