DRURY at Disney Springs accepting reservations! Oct. 27, 2022 and beyond.

Just stayed at Drury for five nights - beautiful hotel - beautiful rooms - great view over the lake and could see some of the Epcot fireworks.

Their breakfast was great, dinner (kick-back) was acceptable and a huge money saver.

Transportation: One of the reasons we picked this was a (mousesaver) discount and figured we'd pass on a rental car (wow, have they gotten pricey!) and use their Shuttle and some Uber as needed. Drury has no resort fee, and you only pay for parking if you bring a car - so that kept costs way down when combined with free breakfast/dinner.

We used Uber/Lyft for airport transfers (in off periods about $40 plus tip). The Drury Shuttle Service (thru a vendor) does get you to the parks early enough for most people serious about Early Entry / Rope Drop - the returns (and frankly, the schedule) were VERY confusing, but typically every hour. We were "told" the Shuttle will always be at the hotel or park per the weekly schedule they give you - but the schedule says you must have a confirmation for reservations booked online each trip? Huh? We never got one single confirmation email from the Shuttle service. And were unable to book reservations evenings (well before the two hour in advance stated in the schedule). That said, they did turn up, although once it said to be downstairs at 6:50am for a 7am to Epcot - but then the driver said that was not correct, just wait for the 7:30 bus. Seriously? That 40 minutes of lost sleep was Brutal if not necessary. We combined shuttle and Uber (usually $10 plus tip during off hours) when we wanted to skip shuttle issues. Last note, probably too far to walk to Disney Springs with tired kids - we just took the Disney buses from the parks to Disney Springs, and then Uber back to the Hotel afterwards for about $8 plus tip. // Would stay there again if $ was right //

BTW - You get DO get Early Entry with Drury if you link the hotel to your Disney App - but I "think" we could not book ILLs or join the Virtual Que as early as the Disney Resort people could? If that is important to you - you might want to check it.

Last edited:
I stayed there from 12/10-12/13 with my friend and her 2 littles. The buses were not my favorite with little kids. At one point her son was not feeling well and he wanted to go back to the hotel but we had to wait for a pick up time (2 hours ahead). I called the Drury and they said buses don't come unless someone is scheduled for pick up. So it was annoying with kids that need car seats. Without the car seat problem we would have just ubered. Here is the bus company and it has the schedule you can download.

https://floridabusservice.com/druryplaza/

Even for my husband & I, we will probably just uber rather then deal with a 2 hour schedule before we want to ride. The walk to DS is super quick and a nice walk. I would say 10-15 minutes.

We stayed in a queen suite and the beds were good! Not hard at all. I did find it weird that our room had no lock on the bathroom door.

Otherwise, hotel was nice! Staff were super friendly. Pool and hot tub were great. Food was adequate (it is free so I don't have super high expectations). Drinks were good (also free so not super picky).

My husband and I are going back next week for a quick 3 night trip to soak up the 80 degree weather for a couple of days.

The other option is to use the Public Lynx bus ($2 a ride, $4.50 for a day pass, $16 for a week unlimited pass)
cheaper prices for kids and senior.

The LYNX bus stop is right in front of the Drury Inn headed towards Disney Springs.
And coming back the bus stop is right across the street in front of the Doulbetree.

If you have a booking here will it link in MDE for early morning entry or is that done another way?
You can link it yourself with the reservation number if it does not come up automatically. You DO want to be sure it is linked, ours linked a few days before the trip, so that was one less thing to focus on. It shows every day in your MDE after that, and links to the MagicBand for Early Entry also. But as I mentioned, I think it would not allow us to book either the Virtual Que or ILL's early like the formal Disney Resort Guests could? You get "some" of the perks of a Disney hotel, but not all.

Last edited:

The other option is to use the Public Lynx bus ($2 a ride, $4.50 for a day pass, $16 for a week unlimited pass)
cheaper prices for kids and senior.

The LYNX bus stop is right in front of the Drury Inn headed towards Disney Springs.
And coming back the bus stop is right across the street in front of the Doulbetree.
I wouldn't rely on the Lynx Bus being on time, it comes all the way from downtown Orlando and the traffic can be horrendous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter