DRURY at Disney Springs accepting reservations! Oct. 27, 2022 and beyond.

Oh man! I check in on 12/10. I am getting nervous. Maybe I should books a back up hotel just in case! Ugh.
They said they open now either the 8th or 9th. Drury gave us our money back for the first night we booked directly through them and putting us up at the other location, but I haven’t been able to find out info for the rest of the week as that was booked as a Disney vacation package. Guess I’m waiting for Disney to notify me, but many hotels are already booked up. Starting to scope out Airbnb etc. Not exactly what we wanted but I guess we’ll roll with whatever.

We (group of 5) are currently booked for April 2-8. After the beginning of the year we'll purchase our park tickets and start looking at dining reservations.

If you have a booking here will it link in MDE for early morning entry or is that done another way?

Thanks. I tried but we booked via a 3rd party so probably not the correct reservation number, I’ll contact the hotel.
I just linked my reservation to MDE. I did it through the website as opposed to the app.

Because of the great reviews so far, i'm leaning towards booking this hotel for my trip in August.

Up until yesterday, I was looking at Doubletree, but the constant comments about the beds being hard and just overall the reviews not being too good, scared me away.

We stayed here last week from 12/16 -12/24 in a two queen room in the new extension, on the 7th floor overlooking the lake (fireworks view), room had a microwave, coffee maker and small cooler cabinet with a small wet bar for rinsing.

We were the first guests in the room and everything was brand new, the staff were outstanding and so pleased to meet all the new guests, nothing was too much of a problem. approximately one third of the rooms were finished and in use, there is still work going on in the old tower (previously the best western part)

Hot breakfast and 5-30 kickback were very good with a decent choice along with free popcorn, sodas and coffee every afternoon from 4pm. Free coffee in the lobby all day.

There is also a restaurant and bar on the ground floor lobby with a pool bar, good sized resort pool with hot tub and kids splash zone all of these are overlooking the lake and DS.

There is a fitness room, guest laundry( free just now) and games room.

And unlike Disney we received full housekeeping every day with the bed linen changed every 3 days, excellent 😁

Highly recommend giving it a try, its way better than most of the tired hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd. No resort fee and they have their own Disney parks shuttle buses that run all day to all 4 parks.

Last edited:
We stayed here last week from 12/16 -12/24 in a two queen room in the new extension, on the 7th floor overlooking the lake (fireworks view), room had a microwave, coffee maker and small cooler cabinet with a small wet bar for rinsing.

We were the first guests in the room and everything was brand new, the staff were outstanding and so pleased to meet all the new guests, nothing was too much of a problem. approximately one third of the rooms were finished and in use, there is still work going on in the old tower (previously the best western part)

Hot breakfast and 5-30 kickback were very good with a decent choice along with free popcorn, sodas and coffee every afternoon from 4pm. Free coffee in the lobby all day.

There is also a restaurant and bar on the ground floor lobby with a pool bar, good sized resort pool with hot tub and kids splash zone all of these are overlooking the lake and DS.

And unlike Disney we received full housekeeping every day with the bed linen changed every 3 days, excellent 😁

Highly recommend giving it a try, its way better than most of the tired hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd. No resort fee and they have their own Disney parks shuttle buses that run all day to all 4 parks.
Thank you so much for the review!! Tell me about the resort buses. How often do they run and how did you schedule them?

We are looking at this for April because we are a party of 5 and that is so hard at Disney.

Also did you ever walk to the Springs? Maps said it is a 15 minute walk, checking to see if that is accurate.

How were the beds? Finally came across a negative for this hotel and the couple in the video thought the King size bed was hard.

Thank you so much for the review!! Tell me about the resort buses. How often do they run and how did you schedule them?

We are looking at this for April because we are a party of 5 and that is so hard at Disney.

Also did you ever walk to the Springs? Maps said it is a 15 minute walk, checking to see if that is accurate.
You're very welcome.
The bus is a Drury Bus and runs from the front door every hour on the hour to MK and Epcot and every hour on the half hour to HS and AK.
The return bus is every hour at 00 from AK, 15 MK, 25 EC, and 45 HS.
You need to book the bus online using the Drury bus website, reception will give you the link.

Yes, we walked to DS every day, it takes around 15 minutes maximum with good footpaths and lighting.
There is also a couple of buses in the evening to DS from the hotel.

I stayed there from 12/10-12/13 with my friend and her 2 littles. The buses were not my favorite with little kids. At one point her son was not feeling well and he wanted to go back to the hotel but we had to wait for a pick up time (2 hours ahead). I called the Drury and they said buses don't come unless someone is scheduled for pick up. So it was annoying with kids that need car seats. Without the car seat problem we would have just ubered. Here is the bus company and it has the schedule you can download.

https://floridabusservice.com/druryplaza/

Even for my husband & I, we will probably just uber rather then deal with a 2 hour schedule before we want to ride. The walk to DS is super quick and a nice walk. I would say 10-15 minutes.

We stayed in a queen suite and the beds were good! Not hard at all. I did find it weird that our room had no lock on the bathroom door.

Otherwise, hotel was nice! Staff were super friendly. Pool and hot tub were great. Food was adequate (it is free so I don't have super high expectations). Drinks were good (also free so not super picky).

My husband and I are going back next week for a quick 3 night trip to soak up the 80 degree weather for a couple of days.

My family is staying at Drury in a few weeks time - we are looking forward to trying it out!
At the moment, Mears Connect and Sunshine Flyer are not stopping at the Drury for airport transportation. Mears Connect does pick up at the B Resort and at the Doubletree Suites. Is it easy enough to walk across the street with luggage>? It would be a 4am pick up time. Or would I be better to book an uber or taxi?

My family is staying at Drury in a few weeks time - we are looking forward to trying it out!
At the moment, Mears Connect and Sunshine Flyer are not stopping at the Drury for airport transportation. Mears Connect does pick up at the B Resort and at the Doubletree Suites. Is it easy enough to walk across the street with luggage>? It would be a 4am pick up time. Or would I be better to book an uber or taxi?
We arranged our pick up with Mears Connect at the Doubletree across the road. We just waited at the the Doubletree front door at the bus pick up location, it's only 5 minutes across the road from the Drury using the pedestrian crossing at the lights.

I stayed there from 12/10-12/13 with my friend and her 2 littles. The buses were not my favorite with little kids. At one point her son was not feeling well and he wanted to go back to the hotel but we had to wait for a pick up time (2 hours ahead). I called the Drury and they said buses don't come unless someone is scheduled for pick up. So it was annoying with kids that need car seats. Without the car seat problem we would have just ubered. Here is the bus company and it has the schedule you can download.

Even for my husband & I, we will probably just uber rather then deal with a 2 hour schedule before we want to ride. The walk to DS is super quick and a nice walk. I would say 10-15 minutes.

Thanks for that website. How long is the travel time so I can plan out when we need to reserve our pick up time for rope drop? Would you recommend a full hour ahead of time or just 30 minutes before opening?

Any idea in what order they drop off at the park? Do they drop off at MK first and then go to Epcot.

Had to remove the link b/c the system thought it was spam like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter