Dropping off a package for another guest

justadreamaway77

DIS Veteran
We are going to be at AKV the week before Easter and leave to go home on Saturday. We are driving and like to hit the road a little earlier than check out. That same day my BIL/SIL/niece and nephew arrive at YC. During our week at Disney my daughter wanted to check out the Character Warehouse. With my niece and nephew arriving the day before Easter, I thought it would be fun to grab them some swag at the warehouse for their week at Disney. Since we like to start our road trips early, I was hoping to be able to leave a bag of goodies with the front desk of their hotel. Does anyone know if this is allowed, dropping off something for a guest? They will be arriving just a few hours after we leave but we have a long drive and want to turn the trip in a day so we don't want to wait around for them.

I have sent something to a friend of mine arriving the day I left SSR. I sent it over to Poly where she would be staying. I simply did it through bell services via luggage transfer. When they arrived, and got to their room, they called up and it was brought to them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter