Droid Depot reservations, anyone get one August 18th or later?

daisylovesdisney

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to figure out if they're just completely booked up or if they haven't opened up those dates yet for reservations. Thanks!

Nope. I was on the MDE chat yesterday and couldn’t get a straight answer on whether released and full or not released. They just said to keep trying. We arrive on the 18th and I can’t find anything out to the 30th.

Nope. I was on the MDE chat yesterday and couldn’t get a straight answer on whether released and full or not released. They just said to keep trying. We arrive on the 18th and I can’t find anything out to the 30th.

I'll keep trying! Really hoping for August 22nd but will keep searching all 9 days we're there. Only thing is I'll need a reservation for DHS for that day so would be helpful to know if I need to move things around.

I'm the same situation. Our 60 days started a few days ago and I haven't found anything at all for Droid reservations. Easily got Savi's and Oga's, but not. a. single. one for Droid Depot. It's so frustrating!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter