Droid Depot: Family of 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrsrogers922

Earning My Ears
Hey there! We are a family with a 3 -- my husband, my 3 year old son, and myself. We have a reservation for the droid depot, but I see that only one additional person is permitted besides the person who is building. With it being me, my husband, and young son, are we all going to be allowed in? Or will one of us adults have to do it solo? Has anyone else experienced a similar scenario yet?

I don't know what the consensus experience is, but FWIW I did it recently with just me and my two kids (9 and 5). The 9 year old had previously built a droid on a prior trip, so the 5 year old was the builder. The CM started to say DS couldn't come in the building area with us and asked if he had another parent to go to, which of course we didn't as it was just us. She seemed reluctant to let him in, but ultimately did and asked him to stand back away from the building areas. Worked out fine, although I can see how they wouldn't want to let a bunch of groups with an extra in - it's a pretty busy/chaotic space to begin with and only so much room, even back away from the tables. YMMV!

Reports vary. You can still see what’s going on if you stand outside the area. Maybe you’ll have better luck if the three year old is being held- he’ll take up less space that way.

We had no problem with the 3 of us. But we fully expected me to be the one to sit out if they stuck to the rule of 2.

any additional discussion on Droid depot please do it in the merchandise thread stickied above

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter