Driving to WDW from the GTA: our tried and tested itinerary

Where do you stay in Charlotte, NC we are heading down boxing day and stopping the night would like to stay close to the highway and having a pool and breakfast is a bonus thanks

We stayed at the Homewood Suites Charlotte North/University Research Park. Booked through expedia. There is breakfast included but the pool is outdoors.
There are a cluster of hotels in the area and a bunch of food options, but not many gas bars in the area. UNC-Charlotte is right there if you're into exploring universities.

It's off of I-85 so it's a slight detour from the I-77 route but I think the prices were a bit lower here versus I-77 so I felt the deviation was acceptable.

We've stayed a few times at the Hampton Inn North Charlotte / Lake Norman. It is right off the 77 just north of Charlotte proper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter