Driving in on Thursday at noon, will ship be in port?

DIS Veteran
Will there be a Disney ship in PT. C on Thursday 6/2? IF so, can you see them driving in to Cocoa Beach?

We are surprising the kids and I dont know how I will hold back if a Disney ship is in sight!! (leaving 6/5)

Just wanted a head's up. :sunny:

Yes the Wonder should be in port on Thursday. It is a wonderful feeling seeing that ship sitting there knowing you will be on it very soon!!!

Unless they have changed the security around the terminal, you could even drive down to the area. You won't be able to get into the terminal area where you drop off luggage & such, but you can get pretty darn close!!

The Disney Wonder will be in port. It depends on how you are going to drive to Cocoa Beach. From I 95 if you take the exit to Port Canaveral and down A1A then you won't miss the ship

I hope the Wonder will be sitting there waiting for us. We will be cruising on that day. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

232271 said:
Will there be a Disney ship in PT. C on Thursday 6/2? IF so, can you see them driving in to Cocoa Beach?

We are surprising the kids and I dont know how I will hold back if a Disney ship is in sight!! (leaving 6/5)

Just wanted a head's up. :sunny:

What a fun surprise!! Good luck keeping it a secret!!! I don't know if I could do it! :confused3 (of course you've made it this long, you've done better than I could do! :rolleyes: )
Have a GREAT cruise!!! :banana:

:goodvibes :sunny: :cool1: :wave: :bounce:
-Christal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter