Driving in on Thursday at noon, will ship be in port?

DIS Veteran
Will there be a Disney ship in PT. C on Thursday 6/2? IF so, can you see them driving in to Cocoa Beach?

We are surprising the kids and I dont know how I will hold back if a Disney ship is in sight!! (leaving 6/5)

Just wanted a head's up. :sunny:

DrCavin

DIS Veteran
Yes the Wonder should be in port on Thursday. It is a wonderful feeling seeing that ship sitting there knowing you will be on it very soon!!!

Unless they have changed the security around the terminal, you could even drive down to the area. You won't be able to get into the terminal area where you drop off luggage & such, but you can get pretty darn close!!

georgeat

Mouseketeer
The Disney Wonder will be in port. It depends on how you are going to drive to Cocoa Beach. From I 95 if you take the exit to Port Canaveral and down A1A then you won't miss the ship

tweetsie

Mouseketeer
I hope the Wonder will be sitting there waiting for us. We will be cruising on that day. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

ChrizJen

<font color=green>I am not a Koala Bear at the zoo
232271 said:
Will there be a Disney ship in PT. C on Thursday 6/2? IF so, can you see them driving in to Cocoa Beach?

We are surprising the kids and I dont know how I will hold back if a Disney ship is in sight!! (leaving 6/5)

Just wanted a head's up. :sunny:

What a fun surprise!! Good luck keeping it a secret!!! I don't know if I could do it! :confused3 (of course you've made it this long, you've done better than I could do! :rolleyes: )
Have a GREAT cruise!!! :banana:

:goodvibes :sunny: :cool1: :wave: :bounce:
-Christal

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DISNEY DINING PROMO CARD OFFER!

The Disney Dining Promo Card is a great way for you to “Stay, Play, and Dine” at Walt Disney World this summer. This offer is available for arrivals from June 25 to September 14, 2023.

Click Here for a No-Obligation Quote!