Driving from airport -- tolls???

tanyakoewers

Earning My Ears
I am planning my budget for a trip in two weeks. I will be driving a rental car from the airport to POFQ, are there toll booths we will need change for on the way???

The good ways all have toll booths.

You can make the trip for 75 cents if you go out the north airport exit, left at first light, about a mile & a half to the next light, two quick lefts there put you on Rte 528 (Bee Line limited access), get off at I-4 West, takes you right to Disney. Use the Rte 536W (Epcot) exit off I-4, then third right (Bonnet Creek) for POFQ. Left at this light. No problems with exact change but you would hit rush hour traffic in the PM.

Disney hints:
http://members.aol.com/ajaynejr/disney.htm

<small>Returning to airport from POFQ, skip the Magic Kingdom and Epcot ramps but otherwise follow the signs for I-4, once on Epcot Drive Freeway watch signs carefully for I-4 East, then change to 528, get off at exit 9 (Tradeport), left, cross under, (top off rental car here), get into middle lane, required right onto McCoy, 1-1/2 miles to airport entrance (Semoran).</small>

If you take the south exit to 417, there will be 2 manned toll booths that are each $1. If you take exit 6 to get to POFQ (don't think you do, but can't remember) then be sure to have 50 cents in change for the unmanned toll booth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter