Driving Experience

DisDadDoc

<font color=red>DDC #403<br><font color=royalblue>
Dads,

Any advice on the Driving Experience at WDW? I was thinking of getting this for my DW. Anyone done it? Any advice? I see they are offering Indy cars in addition to NASCAR now...

Never tried it, so I can't say one way or the other. I think Fed may have tried it, if I recall correctly.

All I know about it is that I could hear the cars from my balcony at wilderness lodge. Not complaining, I liked the sound.

:wave2:

I've done the King's Experience at WDW and Daytona (Daytona is in a whole 'nother league, but I digress).

I loved it both times!!

The Richard Petty people are outstanding, and they really try to get you excited.

Both Crew Chiefs I got did an awesome job bringing my family (in particular my son) in on the event!!

They make sure you're available for the "Paparazzi":lmao:

When are you going? If it's after January, I think the new Exotic Driving Experience is much cooler than driving in a circle. You get to drive a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, or Audi R8 (the Tony Stark Audi) on a road track.

When are you going? If it's after January, I think the new Exotic Driving Experience is much cooler than driving in a circle. You get to drive a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, or Audi R8 (the Tony Stark Audi) on a road track.

I saw that, Aaron! This would be in February.

Fed, do you do the 6 lap or 18 lap one?

I like road courses as well....only thing is, that's very "technical" driving, and if you don't know what you're doing, or get a bit careless, you can end up looking like this...

Japan_Ferraris_Accident_07cf7.jpg

I saw that, Aaron! This would be in February.

Fed, do you do the 6 lap or 18 lap one?

I did 18! (anyone here surprised by that?)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!