Drive from Vistana Village to parks

Patti03

Earning My Ears
I have read some great postings about Vistana Village. Now I have some questions.
How long is the ride and is it a difficult ride
(traffic, construction, etc)from Vistana Village
to:

Disney Village Marketplace and Universal Studios??? Would appreciate your help.

I am not familiar with International Drive.

Thanks, Patty

This is a really easy and quick drive to Disney. The Vistana Villages is at the mostly nondeveloped end of International Drive. You just take a left out of the hotel parking lot and continue for about 2 minutes to the end of Int'l. Drive. Make a right and this road continues right through the Disney entrance. Takes 5-7 minutes total to get to the entrance. I'm not sure the name of the road when you make the right but you pass HIFS on one side and the Caribe Royale and Buena Vista Suites on the other. You never have to get on a highway and we never hit any traffic at all. There was no construction going on either.
If you want to go to Universal you make a right out of the Vistana Villages parking lot. You can take International Drive all the way to Universal but once you pass Seaworld there are tons of lights and traffic. You are better off getting onto I-4 near Seaworld and taking it to the Universal exit. Hope this helps.
Joan

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter