drinking water?

kdmkdm7

Mouseketeer
Can anyone please let me know how the fountain water on the Magic is. Should we bring bottled water? Thanks.

I usually prefer bottled water... preferably Dasani, but will drink Aquafina. I thought the water at the drink station was fine.

<i>From www.dcltribute.com/faq/water.htm</i>

<b>I carried several cases of bottled water onboard with me on our cruise, but wished I hadn't... bottled water is HEAVY. Besides, the drinking water available at the Deck 9 beverage station tasted much better than I expected... much better than Florida water.

It seems that they desalinate and chlorinate seawater for all onboard water purposes. Drinking water is then additionally filtered to remove the chlorine taste. So, I suggest bringing a few empty water bottles with you, filling them at the Deck 9 beverage station, and letting one bottle chill in your in-room fridge while you're enjoying the other bottle.

Don't fill your bottles from the tap of your bathroom sink... although that water is safe, it is not the extra-filtered drinking water.</b>

The drinking water from the beverage station is very good. The bottled water on board, however, is Dasani, which we HATE! We almost brought our beloved Zephyrhills, but are glad we didn't because the beverage station water was fine and we just brought sport bottles to fill.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter