Drink stations

Discussion in 'Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa' started by Jmmdls1, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Jmmdls1

Jmmdls1 Earning My Ears

are there drink stations and a drink cup similar to at Disneyworld? My husband is a huge Coke Zero drinker and I’m trying to figure out whether to buy soda for the room or if there is a drink package.

2. DIS_MIKE

DIS_MIKE DCL Commodore

They had 3 drink stations the last time I was there. It’s the same process as WDW with the refillable mug so your husband will be all set!

Here's what the mugs look like.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]how to screenshot on windows

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
  3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. thedogatemyhomework

thedogatemyhomework Mouseketeer

they do have coke zero, but might only be at the stations at ulu cafe and ama ama.

you can also get hot coacoa (have to go to ulu cafe cashier and ask with your mug)

much cheaper to buy soda for your room...but the mugs and 3 drink stations are convenient...and the mugs do make for nice souvenirs.

5. SteveNZ

SteveNZ Earning My Ears

Coke Zero is available at the Lava Shack drink station, too. I do wish they’d put some drink stations in the hotel towers too so you could easily refill when you’re in your room.

6. nkereina

nkereina Last chance to lose your keys.

We purchased the refillable mugs and had no issue finding Coke Zero. I thought the refill stations were pretty convenient, which is why we bought the mugs. We never buy them at Disney World. The refill stations were convenient on pool days, and we would fill them up before heading back to the room at night as well.

7. corrie563

corrie563 Mouseketeer

The only soda my husband drinks is coke zero and we had no problem getting it... Was definitely nice to get a quick cold drink rather than heading back to your room, or having a warm drink...

8. drcoulsey

drcoulsey Mouseketeer

Is there anything besides soda at the refillable stations? I would love to see sparkling flavored water like I can get at the DVC Member Lounge in Epcot.