Dribble Monkey's 1st Trip to DLRP - Pictures

cap'njack.

Totally in love with Lisa_C
Just thought I'd share a few pictures of our trip. Going through them, we have 1096 in total, and writing the trip report is going to take some time!

SDC10935.jpg

SDC11023.jpg

SDC10979.jpg

SDC10945.jpg

Awwwww they are beautiful & so is your wee man you must be so proud. Can't wait to read all about your adventures

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww that one of him asleep...... so cute!!!

loved the ones with the characters, he looks like he enjoyed it - cud u get kacee to speak to cayden about the characters, as he wouldnt go to them at all in june, and wud love him to run to them in dec!!!!

cant wait for ur trip report now!!

Great photos - I wish my children were as little as that still -he's gorgeous

Cant wait to read all about your trip

Kacee is so cute, looks like he enjoyed it.

Look forward to reading about your trip:thumbsup2

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

The exact phrase to leave both mine and Robert's mouths on seeing Kacee finally meeting 'Mouse'..... :goodvibes I'm soooooooo pleased he got to meet him!

Bob xoxoxox

Awwww what beautiful pictures of your cute little guy! I love the one of Kacee and Mickey Mouse - what a memory to treasure!

Awwwwwwwwww!!!

Gorgeous photos - welcome back :rotfl2:

Looks like you all had a wonderful time! Kacee is gorgeous:love:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is exactly what i want my lil girl to be like in disney in love with the characters and then fast asleep lol. lovely pics cant wait to see more.

were there any characters he was afraid of?? how did he do with the halloween decorations were they scary for him??

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

The exact phrase to leave both mine and Robert's mouths on seeing Kacee finally meeting 'Mouse'..... :goodvibes I'm soooooooo pleased he got to meet him!

Bob xoxoxox

Thanks Bob, that picture is actually from Friday just before we left. It was the last thing we did before leaving.

He loved meeting 'Mouse' and got addicted to Eyeore as we seemed to bump into him everywhere!!

Awww those pictures are amazing. Your DS is just gorgeous :goodvibes Can't wait to read the TR when you have a mo... :thumbsup2

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww that is exactly what i want my lil girl to be like in disney in love with the characters and then fast asleep lol. lovely pics cant wait to see more.

were there any characters he was afraid of?? how did he do with the halloween decorations were they scary for him??

The only one that made him cry was Sulley from Monsters Inc, the rest he was brilliant with and they were amazing with him. He loved the Halloween decorations and I've even got a picture of him poking one in the eye :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter